December 31, 2017

best wishes for 2018


Yes, the year has already ended in some parts of the world. Many good meetings with people and aircrafts - but with the loss of activity in many Air Forces due budgetary cuts I have not made too many pictures of our beloved birds of steel.
I've invested again a great part of my free time to discover the natural wonders of my area and found a lot of birds and other animals in less then an 1 hour cycling distance around my village. This mountain coat was walking towards me for checking me up, and I proved no harm. This and many other encounters througout the year will stay forever in my heart and I hope to catch many other local habitants in my area also in the future.
A big Thank You to everyone reading regulary this blog and staying in contact all over those years or discovering only a short time. All the best for the new year and see you soon again around some airfields (or in nature).

No comments:

Post a Comment